Search This Blog
Monday, January 26, 2015
Assignment 4: Uppercase Letters
This assignment was a little more difficult for me at first. The hardest part was finding something I could use to make the font, since I'm on a mac. I tried that 'BirdFont' program, or whatever it was called, but it didn't work properly on my mac for some reason. Luckily, it turns out that font creators are a dime a dozen, including a nifty little app for an iPad called "iFontMaker". Thanks to that, I was able to make a font pretty easily and send it to myself as a .ttf. My font may not look like much, but what's really cool about it is that it's my own handwriting, given vector form and made into a font. Plus it's actually legible, so I'd say I met my goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment