Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

Assignment 1: Animated Picture

So this is the first assignment for Integrated Media; an animated image. Overall, it was pretty easy for me, it was more time consuming to apply the mask frame by frame than anything else. My one issue was that I couldn't figure out how to get it to export as an image sequence with the mask actually acting as a mask. For a while, each image showed the mask as blue blobs, rather than making what it covered transparent. Obviously I figured out the issue, but that still frustrated me for a couple hours. Overall, I accomplished my goal of making an animated image. I'm not sure what technical skills I could mention in particular of using. I feel like Flash, despite taking the longest due to applying the mask and having the export issues, went rather well for me, easier than I expected at least. I'm really proud of my cracks and the animation I used for the lightning and blood. I guess that counts as a technical skill too. I dunno. Brian, explain to me what exactly you mean by technical skill. Other than that, I've got nothing to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment