Search This Blog
Monday, January 26, 2015
Assignment 3: Vinyl Sticker
I failed this assignment. My design seemed fine, but when I ran it through the program, I misjudged how it worked. I didn't realize it cut out EVERY SINGLE OVERLAP. I assumed it did an outline of the imported vector. I had also misunderstood the assignment, and thought we had to print these on our own vinyl stickers, and didn't realize my mistake until this past weekend (for some reason I didn't think to look at the online tutorial beforehand, I'd assumed it was just a tutorial on how to make a design). Since I had misunderstood the assignment until such a late date, I didn't have enough time to fix my file, and get it printed correctly. It's my own fault for going to work instead of coming to class. I've attached a photo of my design to show I at least tried and knew what I wanted to do (I was going for a simple butt funny bumper sticker), but I'm afraid I don't have the actual sticker to turn in. Sorry about that Brian. I know I'm supposed to get a 0 for late work immediately, but if there's any way I can make this up, I'd like to know. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment